TriCare Runaway Bay Retirement Community
Incorporates 142 Villas / ILUs & 50 Serviced Apartments in Runaway Bay QLD
Superb location! Waterfront canal estate at the northern end of the Gold Coast
Featuring fabulous water and hinterland views, Runaway Bay Retirement Community offers residents an exceptional position - both in its proximity to the water and easy access to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and public transport.
Runaway Bay Retirement Community is comprised of 142, one and two-bedroom independent living units (some feature a study), many with impressive water views. Keppel Lodge offers 50 serviced apartments, from studio to one-bedroom.
Other features include:
- 24 hour emergency on call system
- Two inground heated swimming pools
- One indoor heated swimming pool + hot tub/spa
- Community kitchenette
- Restaurant 'Companions'
- Covered BBQ areas
- Landscaped gardens
- Half tennis court
- Mini golf course
- Croquet lawn
- Outdoor bowling green
- Hairdressing/beauty salon
- Medical rooms
- Craft/activity rooms
- Library and community internet access
- Courtesy unit - available for visiting family and friends to let
- Marinas - available for residents to moor their boat onsite (subject to availability)
- Caravan parking (subject to availability)
- Community bus.
A whole new way of life
Over the past 45 years TriCare has built a reputation as one of the leading providers of retirement villages and aged care. Our villages provide an ideal setting for an active, independent lifestyle, rich in companionship.
Our residents also enjoy extra peace of mind knowing there is a TriCare Aged Care Residence located next door.
98 Bayview St
Runaway Bay QLD 4216
Phone: 07 5500 2300
Fax: 07 5537 6329
192 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.