Bolton Clarke Galleon Gardens, Currumbin Waters
Incorporates 61 Villas / ILUs in Currumbin Waters QLD
RSL Care Galleon Gardens Retirement Living, Currumbin Waters
Carefully landscaped walkways and a stunning bushland setting make Galleon Gardens the perfect place to spend a relaxing and rewarding retirement. The village’s contemporary one and two bedroom retirement homes are thoughtfully designed for easy access and low maintenance living.
Each home features an open plan living and dining space with a practical kitchen and modern appliances. Outside, your private terrace is a great place to relax. Reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year-round comfort, and selected homes have a garage with a remote controlled door.
For your peace of mind and security every home is fitted with security screens and a 24-hour emergency call system.
Your Galleon Gardens Retirement Village Manager is there to help you to settle in and provide ongoing support. Our friendly staff can assist you with everything you need to know about moving, and can refer you to professionals and specialists who can help you to sell your existing home, downsize your furniture, and pack, move and unpack your removal boxes for you.
- Your choice of a 1 or 2 bedroom home
- Accessible and easy to maintain single level layout
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Practical kitchen with modern appliances
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Step-free shower recesses and slip resistant flooring
- Security screens and 24-hour emergency call system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Private terrace
- Garage with remote control door (selected villas)
126-138 Galleon Way
Currumbin Waters QLD 4223
Phone: 1300 558 648
61 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.