Trinder Park Retirement Village
Incorporates 55 Villas / ILUs in Woodridge QLD
Enjoy privacy surrounded by natural beauty and an abundance of wildlife
We are conveniently located halfway between Brisbane and the beautiful Gold Coast. Our service is nestled within sprawling natural bushland set on 51 acres at the edge of the Karawatha State Forest. We offer an oasis of peace and tranquility with all the benefits of proximity to suburban amenities.
Our facilities and environment give residents the opportunity to experience a sense of belonging in a dynamic and supportive community of approximately 200 people. Residents can choose to gather in the delightful community garden, spend time with the resident dogs and chickens, or hold a get together at the barbecue facilities.
Our residents have access to:
- An expansive recreational activity program designed by dedicated activities staff.
- Frequent outings to local attractions, the beach, picnics and live concerts.
- A fully equipped recreational hall offering indoor bowls, billiards and snooker.
- An active social committee.
- A media room that screens movie greats, the latest DVDs and Wii computer games profiling golf and tennis.
- A men’s club featuring activities like leather work, wood work and cards.
- An Internet café with computer training.
- A first class menu designed by our qualified Chef.
- An on site hairdressing salon. A handy, onsite public bus service which runs throughout the grounds to shopping centres like the Hyperdome and Logan Central.
- An on site allied health clinic for residents and the public providing podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology and massage services.
10 Laurel St
Woodridge QLD 4114
Phone: 07 3387 4999
Fax: 07 3387 4988
55 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.