Wahroonga Retirement Village
Incorporates 9 Villas / ILUs in Biloela QLD
Live a tranquil and full life surrounded by native flora and fauna, a creek and neighbouring farms
We are a small, close-knit community located in rural Biloela in Central Queensland. We are the only retirement village in town with access to allied health and a day respite program. We are situated about two-hours drive south of the busy regional centre of Rockhampton.
Our entrance, featuring a tree lined drive and colourful gardens, provides visitors and residents with an immediate sense of feeling at home.
Our retirement village began in 1982. We have grown significantly and now have more than 65 residents. We recently celebrated 30 years of caring for the Biloela community.
Our staff are of a high calibre, not only in terms of technical skills but also in the relationships they build with residents through hosting events such as dinners under the stars and mini-Olympic games.
Cheerful staff and volunteers provide diverse recreational activities and entertainment, including:
- Bus and shopping trips to dining venues, the heritage centre and the Callide Valley Show.
- Gardening and tending to the onsite plant nursery.
- Games such as bocce, bingo and card games.
- Regular barbecues for residents, staff, their family and friends.
- Diverse musical performances keep residents entertained. Our resident choir the ‘Wahroonga Songbirds’ has released a CD revealing their passion for singing and performing.
- Art and craft activities.
We are fortunate to have a caring group of community members who work hard to raise funds which are channelled into additional services for our residents. These fundraisers, such as cent sales and street stalls, offer an opportunity for residents to get actively involved with their community.
Biloela QLD 4715
Phone: 07 4992 8300
Fax: 07 4992 3881
9 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.