Incorporates 81 Villas / ILUs & 83 Supported Living Services in Kearneys Spring QLD
Youll love telling others about the lifestyle you enjoy at home within Yukanas Retirement Village
If you are looking to retire to a Village that listens to what you need and want, both now in the future, then Yukana is the right choice for you.
You will enjoy the highest standard when it comes to facilities and services at Yukana, whether you are living in an Independent Serviced Unit or a Total Care Apartment.
Our residents told us the features that are important to them and we listened. Features such as security, modern independent living, customer service, technology, community, friendships, care delivered in-home and emergency assistance 24/7, and importantly – how integrated health services would make a world of difference to our residents’ wellbeing.
Flexible care packages are available to assist you to remain in your unit longer. Each package is designed and tailored to meet your individual care needs, ranging from cleaning services, medication assistance, meals, etc. You are given first priority access (subject to availability) to our private Total Care Facility should you decide on this option for your care needs, making ageing in place truly possible at Yukana.
The community at Yukana is built around the integration of high quality services and support such as:
- 24/7 care and access to RNs and trained care staff
- 24/7 professional emergency call response
- Ageing in place
- All levels of care including palliative and dementia care (including secure dementia)
- Secure and professional medication delivery
- Customer service staff to give additional help as needed
- Visiting doctor service
- Customised and secure pharmacy delivery
- Relationship and emotional support
- Full range of Lifestyle activities
- Exercise programs designed for your ageing needs
- Personal telephone access
- Extensive in-home care and services to the Independent Serviced Units
- Freshly cooked meals including special dietary requirements
- Restaurant meals
- Café style coffee and cake is available to residents and visitors
- A private Concierge service to local medical appointments
- Common use kitchenettes with tea and coffee-making facilities
- Housekeeping services available as you need them
- Laundry provided on an individual basis
- Craft shop
- Podiatry services
- Yukana private bus for outings and to local shopping centres
- WiFi internet access
- Newspaper and magazine delivery
Of course, we do not limit our services to a list of products only, we provide or help connect our residents to services that enable them to live a full life in the Yukana and wider community.
You and your family can relax knowing you are secure and your needs are cared for by dedicated caring professionals.
Come and enjoy a stimulating lifestyle full of fun and good humour, great food, friendly staff and all the comforts of home, where there’s something for you to look forward to every day.
There really is something special about Yukana!
258 Spring St
Kearneys Spring QLD 4350
Phone: 07 4631 5678
Fax: 07 4631 5795
164 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.