Uniting Bankstown Independent Living
Incorporates 30 Villas / ILUs in Bankstown NSW
It's about choice
Uniting Bankstown is conveniently located with easy access to shops, clubs, transport and medical services and is the perfect place to call home. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one and two bedroom units with varying outlooks in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom units with open plan living design
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Community centre, activities room and library
- Co-located with residential aged care home
- Shared access to the shop, hairdresser and chapel
- Social program
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Village bus
- Off street and visitor parking
- Elevator to all levels
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops, clubs, restaurants, transport and medical services.
At Uniting Bankstown we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call on 1800 864 846 or email us at email@example.com to find out more.
41 Meredith St
Bankstown NSW 2200
Phone: 1800 864 846
30 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.