Uniting Yagoona Independent Living
Incorporates 24 Villas / ILUs in Yagoona NSW
It's about choice
Uniting Yagoona is conveniently located with easy access to the shops, clubs, public transport and parklands of Yagoona. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one and two bedroom units with varying outlooks and in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom units with open plan living design
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Window and floor coverings
- Pet friendly
- Community room
- Social Program
- Off street parking subject to availability fees apply
- Village bus
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and medical services
- Walk to public transport buses
- Short walk to Yagoona train station.
At Uniting Yagoona we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the enquiry form below to find out more.
6-10 Church Rd
Yagoona NSW 2199
Phone: 1800 864 846
24 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.