Uniting Mirinjani Weston Independent Living
Incorporates 60 Villas / ILUs in Weston ACT
It's all about choice
A gardener's paradise, set within beautifully maintained grounds, Uniting Mirinjani is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community, specially designed for over 55s.
Our spacious studios and one and two bedroom villas are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Well-equipped community room and library
- Social Program
- Visiting hairdresser
- Chapel onsite
- Co-located with the residential aged care home
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Walking distance to shops
- Village bus for shopping trips and regular outings
- Easy access to public transport
At Uniting Mirinjani we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call on 1800 864 846 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
11 Namatjira Dr
Weston ACT 2611
Phone: 1800 864 846
60 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.