Uniting Tredinnick Forestville Independent Living
Incorporates 60 Villas / ILUs in Forestville NSW
It's about choice
Backing onto Garigal National Park, Uniting Tredinnick is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community, specially designed for over 55s. Enjoy an easy walk to Forestville's shopping centre or hop on a public bus at the front of the village.
Our spacious one bedroom apartments feature a bright living area, modern kitchen, separate bathroom and either a balcony that enjoys magnificent views of the National Park or a patio opening onto our beautifully maintained gardens.
- Make use of the onsite community hall, library, arts and crafts room and barbeque area
- Join the social program
- Bring a pet (Tredinnick is a pet friendly village)
- Relax in the gardens and grounds that are fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Have peace of mind knowing there is a 24hr emergency call system installed in all apartments
- Visit Forestville's shopping centre just a short walk away or take a connecting bus to Chatswood, the city or the Northern Beaches.
At Uniting Tredinnick we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the enquiry form below to find out more.
75 Cook St
Forestville NSW 2087
Phone: 1800 864 846
60 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.