Uniting Salamander Bay Independent Living
Incorporates 48 Villas / ILUs in Salamander Bay NSW
It's about choice
Enjoy a relaxed bay side lifestyle. Salamander Bay Village is situated in beautifully landscaped gardens with paved walkways, outdoor areas and just a short walk to the tranquil waters of Port Stephens. It's a friendly and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one, two and three bedroom units in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Pet friendly
- One, two and three bedroom units with open plan living design
- Community centre and library
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Social Program
- Garage or carport subject to availability - fees apply
- Co-located with the residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Shops and services nearby
- Walk to the water's edge of Port Stephens.
At Uniting Salamander Bay we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call on 1800 864 846 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
4 Muller St
Salamander Bay NSW 2317
Phone: 1800 864 846
48 properties with unknown availability
For a list of available properties please enquire above.